XTM21 update – Activities & participants
WARNING: the original news message regarding the activities below is outdated! Ref this update. The participants list has been updated accordingly.
There will be 4 days of flying activities: 8, 9, 10 and 13 September. Each day will have 2 waves in Belgian, Dutch, French and German airspace.
During the AM, a big COMAO (Combined Air Operations) will be organized. PM flights will be CAS (Close Air Support), mini-COMAO and DACT (Dissimilar Air Combat Training). The Pumas will be integrated in the SOF (Special Operations Flight) exercise ‘Pegasus’.
Besides the flying exercise, XTM21 will of course also have some social events.
Of course there’s the opening and closing ceremony, but also a formal dinner, an international evening and TGIF are foreseen.
- ECE 1/30 & EC 3/30: 3 Rafale (XTM & Sanicole airshow)
- 11F: 2 Rafale (XTM only)
- 211 SQN: 1 Gripen (XTM & Sanicole airshow)
- 221: 1 Mi-24 & 1 Mi-171 (XTM & Sanicole airshow)
- 31 Sqn: 4 F-16 (XTM & Sanicole airshow)
- 511 Sqn: 2 Tornado(observer only)
- TFW 74: 2 EF2000 (observer only)
- 12 Gruppo: 4 EF2000 (XTM only)
- 21 Gruppo (observer only )
- 301 ESQ: 2 F-16 (observer only)
- 6 FS: 2 F-16 (XTM & Sanicole airshow)
- 335 Mira: 2 F-16 (observer only)
- 2 Sqn: 2 EF2000 (XTM only)
- 59/1 Sqn: 2 Gripen (Sanicole airshow only)